Old August 8th 08, 01:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default OT PING: Jill McQuown

"kilikini" wrote in message
. com...
Jill, I've been going over my recipe collection and I ran across your
recipe for squash casserole. That might be something that I can stomach
these days. Instead of yellow squash, I was wondering if you ever made it
with butternut, and if so, is it best to cook the squash first?

Thanks!

kili

Jill, this made me think of the web site I put up for you ages ago:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/TheChefsCat/ - we really never got around to
updating it completely, but I do still have all the recipes you gave me (and
my son, who's a wonderful cook, added some also).

Kili, there are two recipes for squash and I think one could be used for
butternut squash.

Ear Twitches,

CatNipped