Old April 7th 20, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default Prince looks about, all is quiet

Prince gets news.

Please purr fur my 2foot. He shouldn't be so sick but he's in da
hospital now. Dey won't let me visit (hospitals right now) so I'z jus
worried at mai other home.

(Carol added note: Not sure what is going on. He's young and healthy
but somethig is up. Maybe he had some underlaying condition that he's
not recovering as normal? Either way, I have a month of food laid in
for him and 3 weeks for the cats. Possibly up to 6 weeks for us).

All of mine feline and hoomin clowder members are purring and praying
for your 2foots.

Us and our 2foots are doing ok. Our foster brofur is back at the TED, an
mine hoomins is worried about him. Wez haf enuf food for a couple weeks
an expect to get anofur 2 weeks worth in the next week. We also haf
close to a month of hoomin fudz. Mine Paw is trying to get hims ham
radios set up, an him is working from home efurry day.

Sammy Redcat