Old April 13th 20, 02:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Milton Meezercat

Default Prince looks about, all is quiet

Meowmie has finally gone to bed and Luko takes the keyboard.

"Prince is sad but he got a long walk/run wif Vince, a neighbor 2foot.
Meowmie can't run anna none of us is alowed to run outside wif outa
leash anna a 2foot". He looks exausted saying so much but Mona purrs at
him and Prince gives him a soft lick.

Prince types: "mai 2foot is still in da hospital. I luv him ana worry
but mai adoptive meowmie sez he is holding steady ana wez just have to
wait. Waiting is hard. Iz trying though. Iz wish I culd purr fur him
but I cant. Kin he rest of you purr fur him? Hes mai one an only!"

All of mine clowder is purrin and purrin, an da hoomins is praying. Even
though you can't purr, you can always send tail wags fur your daddy 2foot.

We'z all hoping for your daddy 2foot to get betterer fast.

Milton