Old April 18th 20, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Prince looks about, all is quiet

cshenk wrote:

Milton Meezercat wrote:

Meowmie has finally gone to bed and Luko takes the keyboard.

"Prince is sad but he got a long walk/run wif Vince, a neighbor
2foot. Meowmie can't run anna none of us is alowed to run outside
wif outa leash anna a 2foot". He looks exausted saying so much but
Mona purrs at him and Prince gives him a soft lick.

Prince types: "mai 2foot is still in da hospital. I luv him ana
worry but mai adoptive meowmie sez he is holding steady ana wez
just have to wait. Waiting is hard. Iz trying though. Iz wish I
culd purr fur him but I cant. Kin he rest of you purr fur him?
Hes mai one an only!"

All of mine clowder is purrin and purrin, an da hoomins is praying.
Even though you can't purr, you can always send tail wags fur your
daddy 2foot.

We'z all hoping for your daddy 2foot to get betterer fast.

Milton

Thank you. I'z wagging lots too! Mai Daddy2foots sez dat da wurst
thing he is doing is pooping too much caused bai da meds anna da fud
isn't really gud but not bad.

He sayz not to worry, but I do.

Prince

(Meowmie note, he's neither better nor worse. One of the local ladies
had me take measurements and made us a mask for Prince just in case we
get to visit. Dogs don't get this COVID as far as we know, but
harmless to have it ready. Prince's touched the hearts of many here.)

Mona here. Wez all hidin. Meowmie is furious. She's just had a man
serve her papers from Princes old 2foot femle (wez nun of us calling
her a meowmie) who sez she owes 40,000$ as she broked her marrige with
Princes real 2foot. She didn even KNOW him or Prince when dat bad
femal 2foot wuz dere!

Dere is gud news thou. A really friendly male 2foot camed yesterday
afternoon wif a special mask fur Prince, sized fur him.

Prince jumpin in, Dat 2foot wuz really nice! It's all stretchy so Iz
kin yawn anna stuff or even bark iffin I wanna wif it on. It's got
butterflies anna flowers which I likes! I kin go to da hospital now
iffin dey let me, cause I gotted a mask. Dez sented a list of what I
has to do anna meowmie (mai real one) has it all. Iz get a bubble baf
every day neow wif soap den haf to stand inna da tub anna get rubs wif
cunditioner fur mai fur anna shower! Dey dry maiself off wif lots of
baf towels, den I has to *not shake* until dey get maislf to da
backyard. Wurks fur me!

Luko steps in, "Meowmie putted the papers in the thing that spits out
papers den did sumthin. She called dat Lawyer friend. I cud heare him
laughin. I heared 'free, no charge' anna meowmie seems better". Luko
sets back. Long talk for him!

{Meowmie note: Yes she served me papers for 'breaking her marriage' and
so owe her financial restitution. My lawyer is laughing. I'm keeping
the owners name out of all of this in deference to his request but my
lawyer called him and got a statement already that we didn't even know
each other until 6 months after his divorce was final combined with the
documented fact that she left HIM for another man (it's in the divorce
documentation). My lawyer plans to charge her for all fees and says
it's cut and dried.}