Old November 17th 04, 02:17 AM
ChildFree23

[Lilith sticks her snoot into the water to nuzzle and ice
cube toward Sammy, but gets water up her nose instead. She
shakes her head and takes a few sips of water.]

It'z kinda hard to not get wadder up yourz nose. I usually
end up snorting water all ober da place, but I'z will be
careful not to snort wadder on you, mine luff.

Oh, Sammy, you say the most wonderfullest things to make a
girlkitty feel special.

Feel like portin over to Harri's parti? We'z already know da
truck purty well, from our 'ventures a few months ago.

Sure! Can Meowmie Debby come too? Her littermate, Auntie
Becky, is visiting and she wants to get away, even if for a
little while.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney