Old June 1st 04, 01:40 AM
~*Connie*~

Im not sure about the reaction. the fleas once they hit the frontline
become hyper active before they die.. which is probably why she was very
itchy. Good luck, and it will be interesting to see what the vet says.

"KellyH" wrote in message
I treated my foster cat yesterday with Frontline because I saw a flea in

the
carpet in her room and she was scratching. I thoroughly cleaned and
vaccuumed the room. Today, I noticed a nickel-size bald spot on her, near
where I applied the Frontline. I'm not sure if the spot is exactly where
the Frontline was applied, but it's in the area. She was also scratching
herself frantically and managed to cause a scratch just under her eye.

The shelter vet will be in tomorrow, so I'll take her in for the vet to

look
at her. I was just curious if anyone's ever had a reaction like this to
Frontline.

--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net