Old February 19th 06, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default cat lady

"Ted Davis" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 21:11:23 GMT, Bridget
wrote:

So, I guess I have become a crazy cat lady.

Top Ten Signs That You Are A "Crazy Cat Lady":

1. Your colleagues no longer ask how your weekend was. Instead they
ask how your cats are doing.

Guilty.

2. People at work have stopped offering you their lint brushes. They
realize it's hopeless anyway.

3. When you get your latest roll of film developed, there's not a
single human being in the pictures.

Why else would you have a camera?

4. You have more cats than the local pet store and there are several
kitty litter boxes in every room of your apartment.

5. Your personal motto is: "You can never have enough cats."

6. You buy more than 60 pounds of cat litter a month.

7. You'd rather watch hours of boring infomercials than disturb the
cat sleeping on the remote.

No, but their are numerous compromises in the bed.

8. You choose your friends based on how well your cats like them.

9. The only time you leave your apartment is to feed the stray cats in
the neighborhood.

10. You introduce your cats by name to the pizza delivery guy.

That settles it, I'm a crazy cat lady.

--
T.E.D. )