Old April 20th 09, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Ping: Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

When husband died I was not fond of cats but, would never have thought of
getting rid of Piglet. Son wanted her and would care for her but I said no,
it was my job. Now I have 3 cats.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Apr 19, 7:54 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Wascal did urselfz read on dat ofther newzgrup where a man putted "In"
kitties in da "our" after himz wife wented to da bridge? We hazta purr for
doze kitties. Piglet feeling very sad for the kitties.

Wee purrin four dem neow. I din' reed dat. Hethur wanna go bite da bad
man. Shee iz furyus.

Human note: You would think that the memory of his wife would keep him
from doing that. What a loser PoS.

--
Wascal an Uncl Bill

"Will in New Haven" wrote in
On Apr 18, 7:01 pm, Adam wrote:

P2ņa -

I delegate 'portant task 2 u: keep track of wich kitty haz each office &
title & duties.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

I wud wike to make mine report as sekrateree ub da exterior.

Out kittees need homez an fudz. People ar helpin dem butted mor need
two be dun.
Out d*ggies two.

Der iz two menny coyoteez butted dey don' catch kittees wen trees ar
around. Hooray four trees.

Sumtimes it is nic out butted sumtimes it rains an snows.

Todeigh wuz byooful.

--
Wascal