Old February 15th 15, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe[_2_]

Default Counting stray cats while cycling at night

"Christina Websell" wrote:

"John Doe" wrote:

I bought a powerful LED headlamp. Took it for a ride after dark
two nights ago...In my peripheral vision, in the light's outer
coverage area, without turning my head to look, I could see
all the little pairs of cat eyes peering at me on the way to the
store.

The modern LED headlamp is like having car headlights strapped to
your forhead.

I would find a lot of of eyes from cats who are allowed out as
indoor/outdoor cats. Including Boyfie.

So you were playing semantics because you disagree with the idea that
keeping a cat outside might be wrong?

Of course there is no way to tell just by looking from a distance
whether a cat is owned or not.