Old July 30th 08, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default Earfquake purrs for Southern Catifurnia

[The 'porter twinkles and Sundance rushes out.]

Toonya, I kame to see how myown Sweetee iz! Iz yoo OK? Wuzzit skaree? I
kud stay wif yurownself fur a wile if it wud hewp.

Sundance

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
We are good, but the earthshake was purdy bad.
I furzt hid unner da taybul, den went intu da offiz abn hid unner da wawl
yunit in da bakbak kornur.
I yam owt neow, an relapzink on da bed.

P2nya

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
news
Dere was a fairly big earfquake in southern Catifurnia about a hour ago.
It was a 5.8, so it was was da US Geological Survey calls "moderate". Da
epicenter was about 20 miles from mine Unka Pat's house (epicenter near
Chino Hills). Unka Pat said it was a furry strong, noticeable quake. No
reports of damage or injuries, but dey evacuated da rides at Disneyland.

Let's send purrs fur da kitties and hoomins and other animals around
there, that nobody will get hurted.

Harri Roadcat
very glad to not be a Catifurnia kitty any more