Old September 25th 16, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Jellicle ball

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Pleez note: da decision haz not bin made yet. We will see if ennee
uther kitteez mite want to volunteer.

Rebecca

Thank you Rebecca.

If I get this right, the reader of the list who also organizes much of
the background, was us last time. It's not at all as simple as it
sounds, but I am up for it again.

As I was told, 'make it your own' but I kept many traditions that had
been there from the first jellicle ball.

Time runs short and if you want me, I need to know a place for sure, to
plan around. It's special, because we MAKE it special. I've been the
background scene for the last 5 balls and lead the last one.

If we have no 'announcer' this year, then we need one. If we have no
one experienced left, we need to know now.