Old May 21st 13, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps=^ ..^=[_2_]

Default Adoption Parti! Ms Iowna cordially invites!

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Hai all!

I've having an adoption parti this weekend and invite you all who
wishes to come! Daisy-chan just loaded the coordinates in that
teleporter thing so's you just need to dial 'daisy' to finded us! You
kin also croon 'I owe na' if a barky sort anna dat works.

Wez gotted a big backyard wif lots of grass anna full fence. All barky
members will be vouched for by a kittah, sides Iz the only new one
who's barky anna youz not neds to worry about mai self.

Wez got an agility sorta low run wif logs making a maize anna you kin
tell youz there from the smell of the mary golds. Iff you sniff along
them the gap you kin walk through is right in the middle anna then you
sniff/walk to treats. Dere's 2 catnip bushes in dere too!

Out in da main yard is a long stretch you kin run in ana have chase the
ballgames anna there's a picnic table under the shade fur the cheering

Mosey, PookyKat, Meowy, Sqweex n Pipps (ovur at Unka Pat's tu comfurt Unka
Pat n Pearl hiz pore injured goggie, )
Pipps sez "weh wyl beh at yer adoption party laytur Ionwa. We will bring yu
sum treetz tu" uh huh .
Owr hous haz nevur met uh goggie, but yu saownd reely nise, Iowna.

Pipps bizzy being hulpful wif Ranger

Dere's a champion snooze event under da 12x12 canopy. Sniff fur
Lavender and you kin see it.

Fur da 2foots, wez got an enclosed porch wif 2picnic tables inside anna
one is loaded with 4ft treats anna dat other with 2foot treats.

Comeon down!

Iowna, adoption parti!

In wokz Pi2önya, (hu neffurr gnu a reel goggy...)

Hewllo, lowna, I brot yu sum Mousesikulz© inna freezur bag.
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee