Old May 25th 13, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Adoption Parti! Ms Iowna cordially invites!

Amelia T Cat wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Sat, 18 May 2013 15:16:01 -0500, cshenk wrote:

Hai all!

[The teleporter shimmers in Iowna's back yard, and a string of
kitties and a dog emerge. The crowd consists of a plump tortie
girlcat, a lean and handsome orange tabby boycat, a portly orange
tabby girlcat, a grey kittyboy, and a big, clumsy orange dog.]

Hi, Iowna! I'm Amelia, and these are Sammy, Harri, Ranger, and Starr
da Dogg. Concatulations on your adoption! You have been adopted by a
wonderful family.

[Harri comes forward with a couple bottles in her paws]. We haf some
goodies to drink too. We gots a boddle of nip champaign and a bottle
of sparkling dognip juice.

[Then Starr comes forward, carrying a big bag in her mouth] An i
bringed a big bag of Dentastix an Snausages.

'OHH! Youz is so welcomes! Doggienip juice? I'z been kinda sheltered
so not sure watdat iz but sounds fun!' says Iowna.

Meantime Cash comes up and helps Harri with some of the bottles as
Daisy-chan snags 4 snausages and giggling runs off to hid them in the
fun maze. Ranger catches on and grabs 4 more and runs after Daisy-chan
to help hide more. Sammy tries to help but the dentastix bag seems to
be defeating him for the moment but he tries to help Starr carry it
anyways. Starr just grins and carrys the rest to the 4foot table where
the 2foot Carol has lots of bowls out to add goodies to. She deftly
snags a strip of bacon and a fried chicken gizzard to quietly munch in
doggie extasy.

Amelia is really curious on the maze and asks Cash 'I don't really
understand what that is. Kin you explain it?'

Cash says 'Oh yes! It's our own little fun spot! Meowmie planted mary
gold sniffy flowers along it anna the entrance 'cept fur a spot big
enuf fur me anna Star to walk in side by side. Dats so Iowna kin sniff
the entry easy. Along da sides of da house dey got real live catnip.
At da back Meowmie planted Lavendar and along dat other side she's got
mint in pots. Very SNIFFY! It's a real garden wez can just sniffy
about anna even iffin you close ur eyes, you kin sniff wherez you are!
In the center is a maze laid out wif logs anna you has to find ur way
about'. Cash winks at Amelia and Starr and adds 'not allowed to climb
over the logs. The 2foots hide treats fur us all back dere anna move
da logs bout now an again'.