Old April 27th 04, 02:24 PM
Gee

Hi guys, just the update on previous post:

I have tried calling the owners early this morning and got the answering
machine which stated it was a so and so company. I found company site on the
internet and somewhere on their site they mentioned the office dog - and a
cat... It was the girl I found. Their address was also next to the road
where she was killed so I knew it has to be her.

So I went there just now. I told a sweet lady about what happened. Kitty was
only 1-2 years old, a local stray they found and took in. She belonged to
all in office and they were very sad but in a way happy to know what has
happened and that she didn;t suffer. I left them my number and ask them to
call me if they wanna talk, as I explained about my QT.

She will be missed.

Gee