Old March 23rd 06, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Cooking: fondue sauces?

Now would I ever post something hard to do
but what I meant are you a person that like real spicy flavors and such. or
a wimp like me. I like a little bite but nothing mouth burning or eye
watering if the recipe calls for a pinch of cayenne I use a dab

On 2006-03-23, Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) penned:
Are you looking for spicy, exotic etc etc

Anything tasty ... even the basics are fine. The key word I envision
is "easy" =P

"Monique Y. Mudama" wrote in message
My fondue set is arriving today!

I'd like to do the beef in oil thing, but I need to find some good
dipping sauce recipes. Anyone have any they'd like to share?

(I'm talking about the kind you dip the meat in *after* it's been
cooked in the fondue pot, not the kind where you dip pre-cooked stuff
into cheese or chocolate.)

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully