Old March 8th 10, 06:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_6_]

Default Frum Uh Kitty Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

Fank yerownself Anti Lee, Iiiiiii taked owt da cosspoastz n diz stoopid
idiit will prubily nebber see da anxwur, but Iiii ugree wiff yerownself
abowt da fudz.
N hur feedz hur kitty wif raw chkkm? gak. dat mite mayke da kitty sik.
I fink chkkm shud be cookd.
Mineself, I hurk up inny turkeybird fudz frum a kan n ulso annyfing wif lamm
innit..I jest hab uh funnee tummee iz awl n I dunt need tew goh tew see
TED..I dunt wanna.
Wy iz diz stuf bein tawked ubowt heer? I dunt unerstan..diz iz un fun
kittee groop ..were usses qats dew da tawking n go on udvenshurez.
Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrt..
Luffs
Mosey
da Alfa Qat in mine hoam

"Stormmee"
now you are the only person on NGs that can google, please take a break
from admiring yourself and give others credit for taking proper care of
their animals... i don't see a DMV behind your name, I would NEVER presume
to tell another how to care for their cat, i can only tell someone else
what worked for mine, and i didn't post this on a group i normally don't
read, i am responding to post that are in groups that i do normally read,
Lee
"Kelly Greene"

"Stormmee"

i meant this or that treatment works... to spew that sort of thing does
not allo9w for differences in cats or issues at all and i find cultish at
best and stupid at worst, Lee

Shredded wiff mrrrrrrrtz...