Old November 7th 03, 08:52 PM
Takayuki

"lrulan" wrote:
oh, you're just as bad as I am. Jazz can never sleep through unless I'm also
sleeping. He is contantly being petter, kissed, his toes are rubbed, his
back is stroked. Poor baby. I bet they love it, though, all that affection
from their meowmies.
Jazz & his mama

I hope they love it! I was actually going to ask this question when I
first got Betty, but I thought I would be able to figure it out on my
own. I do play with Betty's toes a little when she sleeps on my lap.
I think it's fascinating how they're all webbed and cocked. I didn't
realize how complex and dextrous cat paws and wrists were until I got
Betty.

Sometimes, when Betty is sleeping, she twitches her digits in a random
sequential pattern. It looks all the world like she's dreaming that
she's playing the piano.

Which reminds me that my favorite sequence in "Garfield His 9 Lives"
was "Diana's Piano".