Old November 7th 03, 08:54 PM
Takayuki

(Steve G) wrote:

Well, I used to favour covering my parents' sleeping cat(s) with
individual sheets of newspaper or such. A bit like cat Jenga - the
challenge being to see if you can use up a whole newspaper without
waking the furry one.

While cat is asleep, you could glue all your furniture to the ceiling,
so that the furry one is very confused upon waking up. Who knows,
maybe she would lie on her back and wave her paws in the air. That
would be nice.

You could also covertly place cat treats 'pon her body, so she has a
pleasant awakening.

You could gain revenge my sleeping upon your cats head, purring loudly
in its ears, or asking it to cook you a nice meal. In a similar vein,
you could go and crap in its litter box.

You could paint its claws with nail polish. That would be stylish.

You could plait its whiskers.

You could read cat-porn to it ('the mouse was completely naked...').

However, I mostly go and play with the cat toys myself. It's the only
time I can get near 'em, when the cats are asleep. The problem is, I
keep batting the furry mice under the oven, and I can't persuade the
cats to recover them for me. Ingrates.

These are genius, so I couldn't snip them. I'm going to go do all of
them right now.