Old July 14th 08, 05:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default purr request for jill

"p" wrote in message ...
I ran across this in another group that both Jill and myself frequent so
I posted it here on her behalf since she was not able to with good reason:

Subject: OT:: FYI Jill's in the hospital

Easier to get the word out to her friends here all at once.

They believe that her diverticulitis has caused a rupture, so she's
going to undergo a cat scan to see if they need to operate. Let's
keep our collective fingers crossed that she doesn't. They've
already got her on morphine, she's in some pain.

Big purrs are provided that she is ok and recovering by now.

I am a day late and a dollar short. Jill left me a message on my cell phone
about this on Saturday. Unfortunately, I put my cell phone on its charger
in my office when I get home from work. Because of the pain I've been
experiencing, I don't get on my computer at home at all any more - it just
hurts too bad even though I miss it. So, the message sat on my phone, in
its charger, in my office, unvisited, until I unplugged my cell phone this
morning.

Anyway, purrs coming in truckloads for Jill to get better soon - and abject
apologies for not getting this news to the group sooner.

Hugs,

CatNipped