Old August 3rd 08, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Tiger one week later

Nanny wrote:
Not much has changed. Tiger's a bit skinnier than last week, but he
does eat a little bit and he drinks well. I think that's all thanks
to the prednisolone I give him. If he goes on like this for much
longer I'll have to get more prednisolone at the vet.......I had 10
pills left from Jingo ferret and to be honest I hadn't really
expected Tiger to make it over the weekend.
This past week we had hot weather and he and I went out on the
balcony in the evenings, which he really enjoyed. We've had lovely
hours together that way, making good memories.

Nanny

Purrs for Tiger to have a few more weeks of quality time left.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart