Old December 30th 03, 08:39 PM
PawsForThought

From: "Barb"

Lauren?

I don't know how to cut and paste a post! Sorry. I think it was good old
Gaubster that thought downer cows are not put into our food supply.

That's ok, Barb. It just makes it easier to follow along. I don't know what
software you're using to post, but the way I cut and paste is to highlight the
portion of the post I want to respond to (including the author's name) and then
click on quote (or you can highlight it, then right click on it and click on
Copy). Then when you are composing your post, just right click in a blank
space and click on Paste.

Not sure how well I explained this, but I hope it helps

Lauren

________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe