Old August 6th 05, 10:24 PM
Howard C. Berkowitz

In article om,
"Enfilade" wrote:

At approximately 2130 Zulu, regional command interrupted a preplanned
decontamination procedure, when acoustic sensors reported suspicious
activity in the large porcelain basin. Visual reconaissance revealed
SGT Rhonda and SPC Ding maneuvering rapidly in three dimensions,
using their primary probes at one another and a spot on the surface.
Increased magnification revealed they were detaining an insurgent,
cleverly disguised as a mouse.

*Intercepted Message from Enemy Command*

LT. GEN Nocturne is displeased to receive news of undercover
operative's untimely demise. LAC (Leading Air Cat) Smokey is being
forced to undergo hours of grueling maneuvers as punishment for her bad
mood. FIA (Feline Intelligence Agency) Agent Kumani is encouraged to
contact SGT Rhonda and SPC Ding to see if they can be turned. Failing
that, a kamikaze maneuver involving Capt. Tyche is under consideration.

The human world order is DOOMED!

Command Sergeant Major Mr. Clark, on being informed of this, drawls "And
is Nocturne prepared to confront me when I go into heavy tank mode?" He
did consult the local counterintelligence group, who reassured them that
anyone attempting to turn Ding, through his logic channeled from an
obscure Parisian postmodern deconstructionist with existential roots, is
doomed to brain burnout.