Old November 14th 18, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kitten

Default OT Update 11/13/2018

6 kitties send you Purrs! Purrs! Purrs!.
The change of room must be a tremendous relief for both of you.
If I may add, don't forget or neglect to take care of yourself, he must
worry about you too, as you do for him.
Is there anything other than as many kitty purrs as you want that might be
of help?
Let's be done with the yo-yo, from now on it's gonna be only up! up! up!
You need to both be back home soon, not only with good news but also so you
can keep giving each other plenty more love and plenty more purrs. Purrs all
around!
I sincerely wish you both all the best, all the strength and love you need
to achieve your hopes very soon.
Thank you for keeping up with the updates.
The cats are all piled on top of each other for warmth on their comfy chair,
it will take next to nothing, a soft word or a carress, to have them send
you some strong purrs, please forgive the cloud of fur that might accompany
them, it's the unavoidable by-product.
At least it's not summer anymore since it wouldn't be dust bunnies they
produce, but dust buffalos!
Purrs Purrs Purrs and Furrs - oops, someone please send me a hoover [and a
cleaner] before my screen disappear under this developping mountain of
black, white and orange kitty hair.
Never mind, everybody knows everything tastes better with cat hair in it.

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Thanks for the continued purrs for John, everyone! Like a yo-yo, things
have been up and down. The initial surgery included a temporary
pacemaker to regulate his heart. Apparently that wasn't doing a
sufficient job. Yesterday morning they put in a permanent pacemaker.
They have moved him out of CCU to a regular room. That's good news.

Jill