Old December 5th 18, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default I guess everyone did flee to Facebook?

On 12/4/2018 4:50 PM, ann wrote:
On 12/4/2018 4:17 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 12/4/2018 1:46 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â* jmcquown wrote:
I've had problems with my cable modem since late last week.Â* Now that I
can read RPCA again it appears no one is talking about anything. sigh

All I contribute is Buffy is happily playing with her toys and her golf
balls and other toys. Â* Aside from not letting me set out a silk
flower arrangement without trying to eat it, things are fine here.

Jill

I haven't had chance to log in for a few days but I am here.

I smiled when I imagined the battle you had to make your flower
arrangement.

Sootie is now fully in winter mode and is happily sitting on the
doorstep
outside the patio not knowing she's to be anti-flead tomorrow.

We had new interior doors three months ago but Sootie will not push them
open as she did the others. The doors are no heavier and surely by now
have begun so smell like home (I've even rubbed her blanket on the
doors)
but she will sit outside a door and howl for as long as it takes for
us to
open it for her. I'm going to try catnip rubbed on them tomorrow after
that I'm out of ideas. Any one got another idea?

Judith

Cats are so odd!Â* I have no ideas about how to get Sootie used to the
new doors.Â* Good luck.

Jill

Have you tried showing her to push the door. I have to do that with the cat
flap in our bedroom door. I would push the flap open with a cat standing
in front of it to show it will move.

Ann

I had to show Buffy where the scratching post was so she wouldn't rip my
furniture to shreds. Maybe giving Sootie a visual about pushing open
the new doors would help. Cats seem to be a little resistant to changes.

Jill