Old January 19th 19, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Furminated

On 1/18/2019 6:38 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
On Wednesday, December 26, 2018 at 6:49:50 PM UTC, Jill McQuown wrote:
For a short haired cat Buffy sure has a lot of fur! She has a very
thick undercoat. I just used the Furminator de-shedding tool on her
(she loves it! I highly recommend it). It was long overdue. I swear I
collected almost enough fur to knit another cat.

She always feels so good after this. She purrs like mad. Now she's
batting around a golf-ball sized bright orange whiffle ball and dashing
all over the place. Apparently it feels good to lose that excess fur.

It's not as if she needs a winter coat. We live in southern South
Carolina. The temps are in the 60's (farenheit) here at the end of
December.

Buffy's happy, I'm happy I am not seeing fluffs of fur wafting every

time I pet her. Win win.

Jill

Petting her, absolute win win. She's so sweet and she purrs very
loudly. Still, getting rid of the undercoat seems to make her feel more
frisky and happy. Me too! I'm not having to run the big sucky monster
as often!

Jill