Old October 18th 20, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

Default Last Call For BooTeek orders

On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 10:59:22 AM UTC-7, Freddie Buffcat wrote:
Milton Meezercat wrote:
Pit2nya takes owt uh pad an writes alla dat down, and adds rain hats
with slitz cut out furr ears.

Miz 2nya, I don't know if you has anyfing like dis, but could you find a
silvery cape with black trim on da top an bottom? I fink somefing like
dat would look good wif mine furs.

Milton

[Freddie ponders for a bit ]

Miz 2nya, could you mebbe find a buff colored cape, like mine furz? Dat
might look good too. An mebbe a black bow fur mine tail.

Freddie

P2nya writes down "silvery cape with black trim on da top an bottom"
and gets on her compurrter...
Freddy , Iz buff awmozt da same az lite gold?
And by da top, du yu mean collar urr top trim?

P2nya, tryin tu get it rite.