Old August 18th 18, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

Default Is this weird?

On Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 2:54:18 AM UTC+1, Jill McQuown wrote:

BTW, congrats in the new job!

Thanks it's sorta not a new job really I temped there in May-June for 6 weeks and loved it alas the agency were creaming off nearly half the hourly fee for their share. My boss thought I was on decent money and was horrified when he found out how much the agency were actually giving me. In the end I had to leave because someone else offered me 20% an hour plus paid leave but the job was going permanent and I applied for it and got it.

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs