Old October 12th 03, 12:35 AM
Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten

PS Refreshments ar ofur on dat tabul ryte to duh ryte befor yew go insyde
duh stonefingys. We got niptea, sammonpattees, bagels wif creem cheese, an
lotsa other stuff. Hewp yurseff..

[Fluffy Tabitha and Silent Sammy leave their instruments and bounce over
to the refreshments table. They load up on niptea, sammonpattees, bagels
and biales, and sneak themselves some nipwine when nobody's looking.
They take their treasures back over to where they dropped there
instruments and start chowing down].

[In unison...] Fangu, Samantha! Dat's gudgud stuff! We'z ready to start
playing any time, but deze snacks is mighty gud too.

Tabitha and Samuel