Old May 14th 12, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Summer Bakshaion

Diz iz Piglett and I uZ bout ta ask da same kewstin. Dat really sounz like
fun.

"Ranger McDude" wrote in message ...

Da Appalachum mountains r nise in da summer. Cool streems wiff littl
fishies an lots a pine trees and nice wild aminuls. An da anyool kittie
bloograss festibal will be in Wess Birginya diss yeer. I will be playin
mine banjo an harmonica wiff da Cats in da Grass an wood wub it if mine
frens wood attend. Dere will be tents and open camping areus and bigbig
cabins for (/crossed out/) sissies(/) kittees hoo don' wike da OUT.
Sekurity will be active but unobtrus, unob, not bovvering peepl.

When is dis festibal? Dancin in da trees sounz like a lot of fun.

Ranger