Old January 23rd 14, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Payment Methods for Boyfriend

On 1/23/2014 11:57 AM, Christina Websell wrote:
It was a one off freak accident. I wish I knew how it happened, but I
don't. Luckily, as I said, he only goes out for a while, maybe 1-2 hours so
I was looking for him to come in as he'd missed his "sprinkles" of dry which
he likes to have at 10 pm. I wished I'd looked out for him at 10.30 but
didn't until 11.

Tweed, please stop beating yourself up. We all know you've done the
best for Boyfie for years. Yes, they have little routines. But
sometimes they vary them. How were you to know? You couldn't.

Jill