Old March 27th 06, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default piccies of Tucker and Robin wrestling

Awww - they look like they're having fun. I looked at the rest of the
pictures and it was so sweet to see Celeste and her lap fungus :-)

Susan M
Otis and Chester

"Christine Burel" wrote in message
Hi all,

Here are the photos of Tucker and Robin taking part in the world-wide
feline
wrestling
federation competitions -- sorry it took so long for me to post these.
I'd
taken a lot with Celeste's camera and then she'd erased them all to take
photos of something else so I had to start over:

http://tinyurl.com/ot7fp
http://tinyurl.com/ord9r
http://tinyurl.com/n9b8h
http://tinyurl.com/nk9b5