Old January 28th 11, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Default Where are RPCArs?

Jack Campin wrote:
It has been several hours with no posts. Has the system failed? MLB

I'm here, but I've been doing a drastic computer upgrade and I've only
just got news working again. It'll be a few days before I'm back up to
speed with everything.

I have just caught Marblecake in the act of levering open the door to
the attic. We try to keep the cats out of there, and it's closed with
one of those sprung-roller latches. Marblecaks is a very strong cat,
and she can force it open by grabbing the bottom edge of the door with
her claws and tugging hard. About all we can do is start using the Yale
lock on that door - I don't *think* she can get to a lock four feet up
and pick it.

My old doctor had two Burmese cats. The cats devised a way to open the
refrigerator to raid it. Smart kitties. MLB