Old April 27th 05, 10:27 PM
tanada

Julie Cook wrote:

I just checked in quickly before leaving work for the day and it appears
it is recipe time. I found a site with some great recipes and it
includes recipes for pets so I'm posting one I found that would work for
the Mouser voyage:

Kitty Cookies

1 cup whole wheat flour
1 (6 ounce) can tuna in oil, undrained
1 tablespoon vegetable oil or bacon grease
1 egg

Combine all ingredients; mix well; add small amounts of water if mixture
is too thick. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to
1/4-inch thick. Cut shapes with a cookie cutter and place 1 inch apart
on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes, or
until firm. Allow to cool on wire racks.

Julie, can you post this on the blog as well, Please?

Pam S. happy to see new stuff coming for the Mouser