Old March 24th 08, 11:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default RPCA Meet-up next year...

Charleen and I were talking on Saturday evening and we've come up with
an idea. )

She mentioned that she has met several catslaves who live in the
Florida area. I've met several catslaves who live in the DC area. We
were thinking, as the idea has been muted several times, of perhaps
organising a Catslaves conference in Orlando next year. (18 months
away). The long time span would be to allow people to save up for
flights etc, there are a couple of people in the Orlando area who
would be willing to help organise stuff, and the reason i suggest
Orlando, is because we (me) can get cheap flights from Europe and we
(I) could tie it into a vaccation to visit Florida.

Who would be interetsted?

Helen M