Old April 10th 08, 11:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charles Packer

Default Did diabetes treatment do this to him?

On Apr 9, 11:57*pm, "cindys" wrote:
It's not torturing the animal. The insulin needle is teeny and the

injection
is right under the skin. It takes a second to inject the insulin. The cat

You're right; I should have used "annoy." At any rate, I'll report
all these followups to my wife. She might be responsive to the
idea of going to another vet, since the one she has been using
stood her up yesterday -- left on some emergency without calling
her to cancel her appointment.

--
Charles Packer
http://cpacker.org/whatnews