Old July 27th 18, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
joy

Default Hi again

On 7/27/2018 10:40 AM, Tina wrote:
It's 14 months since my ISP took away email addresses from all their
customers, and since then I've had no access to Usenet.Â* Now I have a
new computer, set up to receive it again.
I lost my beloved Boyfriend to squameous cell carcinoma in May 2017.Â* I
now have two new girls called Nelli and Garfie, they are exotic
shorthairs, like Persians with shorter hair,same bulldog type face.

How are all my old friends on here?Â* Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tweed

Welcome bac, Tweed! Condolences about Boyfriend. I'm glad you have
some new kitties to help heal your heart.

Joy