Old July 12th 04, 12:28 PM
Wendy

Trap neuter release

"formerly known as 'cat arranger'" wrote
in message news6lIc.6038$i_3.4473@fed1read04...

TNR?

"Cat Protector" wrote in message
: Where are you located? As for the mother cat, hopefully it will be TNR.
That
: is the best thing you can do for ferals.
:
: --
: Panther TEK: Staying On Top Of All Your Computer Needs!
: www.members.cox.net/catprotector/panthertek
:
: Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
: www.catgalaxymedia.com
: "Wendy" wrote in message
: ...
:
: "Cat Protector" wrote in message
: news:4a3Fc.41590$rh.24219@okepread02...
: I have heard that feral kittens are much easier to be amongst humans
: that
: the adults. You probably got them at a good time but I would ask a
: rescue
: group that deals with ferals for some tips. You said you moved them
but
: was
: the mother cat around?
:
: --
: No mom wasn't there when the dh snagged the kittens. I think they're
going
: to try to trap mom and get her spayed so she doesn't do this again.
:
: I've got a call into the rescue group but haven't heard back from them
: yet.
:
: W
: