Old July 20th 08, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
AZ Nomad[_2_]

Default Cat comiic

On 20 Jul 2008 17:13:05 GMT, John F. Eldredge wrote:
On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 11:45:22 -0500, Ted Davis wrote:

I would like to call your attention to "Raising Duncan" posted on-line
for 20 July: tinyurl.com/686vvo or
http://www.comics.com/comics/raising...-20080720.html

Those with indoor/outdoor cats are all too familiar with that scene.

Cats would like to figure out how to be on both sides of the door
simultaneously.

I like it when kitty goes to one door sees it raining, and tries another
door as if it is going to be nice and sunny there.

The other one I like is when kitty looks up at me as if to say "make it
stop raining!"