Old July 20th 08, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Cat comiic

"John F. Eldredge" wrote in message
On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 11:45:22 -0500, Ted Davis wrote:

I would like to call your attention to "Raising Duncan" posted on-line
for 20 July: tinyurl.com/686vvo or
http://www.comics.com/comics/raising...-20080720.html

Those with indoor/outdoor cats are all too familiar with that scene.

Cats would like to figure out how to be on both sides of the door
simultaneously.

--
John F. Eldredge --

Actually, I think most cats would prefer that there were no doors, or at
least that all doors were always open. When my daughter was a teenager, we
had a rather large cat that would jump onto her bed and walk on her in the
night. She was a very light sleeper, so she started sleeping with her
bedroom door closed so he couldn't come in. One morning I was up before she
was. That particular cat walked up to her door and jumped on it.
Apparently it wasn't latched properly, because the door swung open. The cat
then walked away. You could see him thinking, "My job here is done."

Joy

Joy