Old February 6th 14, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Maximized the Sun Puddle

"jmcquown" wrote in message
It has been raining/drizzly for almost a week. (At least it's warm again
where I live, sorry to those who are/have been snowed in.)

The sun came out this afternoon. Persia had just finished having a some
kibble when she noticed the patch of sunshine on the rug on the dining
room floor. Oooh, good nap spot. I gave her some scritches then
adjusted the blinds/shades so they'd let in the largest amount of sun on
the floor. For the longest amount of time. For this time of year.

Me a cat slave? Nawwww.

Of course you are, don't try to deny it ;-)
It's raining here. Again. But at least we don't have snow (yet)

Tweed