Old February 24th 05, 04:06 PM
Margaret Fine

Karen wrote:

in article , Irulan at
wrote on 2/23/05 5:19 PM:

Ha! That'll tell you to leave their things alone.
Your boys sound so smart.
Jazz & his mama

I had a bed specially made for Grant because he is sooooo long. Completely
ignored it. Even if I put a fuzzy blanket on it. Thought about getting rid
of it, and suddenly Pearl began sleeping in it regularly. Now, all of the
sudden 2 years later, Sugar who NEVER sleeps in the soft beds (even avoided
the cushy new rug for months; she seems to not care for squishy surfaces)
suddenly will sleep in it! So will Grant. In fact, last night when he was so
sick, he curled up in it for much of the night. It only took 2 years.

Now if you would have brought the bed home and said "Grant, this bed is
for Pearl and you are never to sleep in it." he would have been using it
23 1/2 hours a day from day 1. :-)

I haven't seen any updates on Grant. How is he doing?

--
Margaret Fine