Old May 2nd 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kathy[_2_]

Default Cat names

From: "Flippy"
Subject: A Pair of Cat's Names
Date: 29 April 2007 06:33

One of our rules for pet naming, especially cats, is how we would feel
about standing and yelling that name out our front door at 11 PM, or
walking around the neighborhood calling it.

Jo

I always wondered what the neighbors used to think when I stood at the back
door at 11 PM yelling "ROMEO!!, Romeo! Where are you??"

For best effect you should have called "Romeo, Romeo, where art thou,
Romeo?" ;-)

Tweed

At least you have the correct word in there, Tweed....
I found out, rather late in life, that wherefore means/meant WHY, not
where, as Juliet obviously knew where he was... But everybody does seem
to think it means where.
Kathy