Old November 6th 13, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Default TITERS--Dr. W. Jean Dodds Interviews

buglady wrote:
On 11/5/2013 5:47 PM, Bill Graham wrote:
Kris L. Christine wrote:
Dr. Karen Becker's article & interview with Dr. W. Jean Dodds on
veterinary antibody titers: http://tinyurl.com/nvj4s5m

But did the good doctor explain why some diseases produce, "Sterile
Immunity" and others do not? Can he tell us why, exactly, some
diseases have the ability to do this and others do not? Is there
some living vestage of those diseases that remains in the body
permanently that keeps one's immune system perpetually on guard
against any reinfection, or what?

..............Did you read the article? Dr. Dodds is not a
researcher, she is a vet. If you want the answers to those questions
I'd Google it on Google Scholar.

buglady
take out the dog before replying

Yeah.... I'm just tired of, "explanations" that don't explain anything. -
The dumbing down of America, fostered by Madison Avenue executives. I should
just remain silent, because there is really nothing I can do about it.......