Old July 1st 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Baby Blues (not OT)

"Marina" wrote in message
The cats in the Two Lumps comic have been reliving their kittenhood
lately. They being Russian Blues, like my Mir, I'm reminded of her
kittenhood.

The first time I visited the litter, I played with the kittens. One of
them climbed onto my lap and played with my 'senility cord' as Mum so
subtly puts it - the chain of my glasses. Then she fell asleep on my
arm. My niece just shook her head in wonder. This little girl hadn't
done anything like this before. I thought it was cute, but I really
didn't have a clue.

Bitties are cute anyway, but Miranda and her brofurs and sisfurs are even
more cute than I remembered. Was that Miranda on the person's shoulder?

Pam S. who was and is enchanted by Russian Blue kitties