Old November 15th 11, 02:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default It's got to be me

On 11/15/2011 8:46 AM, dgk wrote:
On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 08:23:28 -0600,
wrote:

In the five weeks I was gone there were posted about 4,300 "unread"
posts here that I still haven't caught up on. now that I'm back we're
back down to a few posts a day again. Is it me? Bad breath? BO?
Obnoxious posts? Whiny, selfish content?

I'm pretty thick, folks, if I'm spoiling the fun just please tell me to
and I'll go away, I promise!

Hi, welcome back. I'm glad that you're feeling well enough to be
writing. You were missed.

Thanks, I'm still in a deep dark place, but I am starting to see patches
of light now and again. I'm trying to keep my tantrums and crying jags
down to only 2 or 3 a day now. ;

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/