Old November 15th 11, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default It's got to be me

CatNipped wrote:
On 11/15/2011 8:54 AM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
On Nov 15, 2:23 pm, wrote:
In the five weeks I was gone there were posted about 4,300 "unread"
posts here that I still haven't caught up on. now that I'm back we're
back down to a few posts a day again

Probably because quite a few posts over the past week have been found
in threads with titles like "Anyone heard from CatNipped?"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I love you sweetie, now how much do I owe you for that (in euros, of
course)? ;

I don't thin the UK has adopted the euro, yet - at least England still
uses the pound.