Old June 19th 18, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default A Missing Cat

There is this rather antiquated listserv thing called the Dataw Net
where I live. It's sort of like an intranet email server for people who
live here.

Someone just posted the "Any one missing a very friendly cat. In our
yard at [address]."

Here's the picture someone snapped of what is a beautiful tortie!

https://s22.postimg.cc/yyu7ruyld/tortie.jpg

I am hoping this cat is an escapee from someone's air-conditioned home
and the people who snapped the pic and reported it find the cat's owner.

It's 96°F outside today. Feels like 100F. Not a good day to let your
cat run around outside. In a fur coat. LOL It sure is a pretty cat.

Jill