Old September 18th 03, 07:20 PM
D Harrison

Default Pet Sitter Seattle and eastside areas also about "Old George"

Hi. I am new to the group and pet sit around eastside and seattle
areas. I sit with cats and dogs and have been involved with many
personal and group rescue efforts for cats and dogs. ALso, the person
with "old george" - I have a lot of experience with ferrel cats. I
would recommend waiting a few months before calling a vet that would
come to your house - I would definitely not try to take him to the
vet. There are always one or two in every city. I would also clean
his ears with q-tips and ear mite medicine that you can get at the vet
or any pet store. This is the most common problem with cats. Old
George sounds like he is in good health now except for the ear mites.
Feel free anyone to email me at (my main
email) for pet sitting or any questions about your kitties. D.
Harrison, spiritwhole.com