Old September 29th 03, 05:02 AM
Marek Williams

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:31:29 GMT, Priscilla Ballou
dijo:

He's turning into a real sweet cat.

Thanks for the update! My mother, who's not on Usenet, has asked me to
keep her informed because she loves his story. I've passed this on to
her.

Today we had a little setback. I came downstairs this morning (he's
never been upstairs -- I think the stairs may be hard for him) and he
was waiting at the bottom of the stairs, obviously wanting breakfast.
He followed me into the kitchen and I gave him a can of cat food, then
went about making myself ready for the world.

As I went into the computer room I noticed a bit of poop on the rug
(washable, thank goodness) and about six feet further, some kitty
vomit. It was pretty clear he'd had some plumbing distress in the
night. When I went to clean it up I noticed the vomit had all kinds of
things in it, including what was clearly a piece of cooked onion and
other bits of vegetables. He certainly didn't get that from me. I
might share a bit of my meals with him, but I give him only the meat.

In other words, the little beggar is obviously still scrounging in the
neighborhood. Probably a lifetime of being on his own has created
habits that will take a while to forget.

--
Bogus e-mail address, but I read this newsgroup regularly, so reply here.