Old September 30th 03, 06:55 AM
Marek Williams

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 22:32:01 GMT, Robert Casey
dijo:

Cats do need a small amount of veggie material. Not a lot, but some. One
of the big brands of dry cat food are selling an "indoor" formula so our
cat won't eat the house plants.

Well, yeah. But not cooked onion.

Does he let you pick him up yet? When a good time comes, take him
upstairs for the night.

It's too far from his kitty door. It's really quite a long way for him
to get outside if he has to go. I could put a litter box up there, but
this evening he pooped on the rug again -- right while I was sitting
here at the computer. I just smelled it, got up, walked out of the
computer room and there he was, just walking away from it. He had been
lying out there for the past couple of hours. Looks like he just got
the urge, stood up and did it right where he was. I used a pretty
angry tone of voice and I think he realized I was not happy. Not sure
if he'll connect the anger with what he did. I'm becoming really
concerned. How do you housetrain an old cat who may have never lived
indoors? He has never used the litterbox I set out for him.

--
Bogus e-mail address, but I read this newsgroup regularly, so reply here.